omat kasvattamani orkideat

omat kasvattamani orkideat
Elämäntapana verkostointi

tiistai 1. tammikuuta 2013

What a Christmas present!

In Budapest at our annual convention, we received news that the globally recognized Discovery Channel (in Asia) has a 45 minutes program devoted to the revolutionary discovery that it is possible to identify and reactivate genes. On several occasions in the prgram the ability to identify and reactivate genes is referred to as the "greatest discovery of mankind".

Here is the link to watch this amazing programme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxBbo7ZtpLE

I must say that it is so exciting now to start the new year with such international support for doing a bit (or a lot) of business with these wonderful products. I have been on R2 since Budapest (this product will be launched in Europe in April 2013) and I feel much better. I wake up earlier than before, full of energy - which wasn´t the case before! I´m feeling like I did 20 years ago, which I very much welcome. This product has cordisepsis sinesis as one of the ingredients (in the program they explain more about this Chinese mushroom).

I am in the business to teach people to succeed at such a business as this one and we are having such a wonderful time finding new horizons! Please feel free to contact me if you think you might be interested in living younger longer and/or doing some business in the process. There are lots of countries in the world I haven´t worked in yet and would love to do so!



raijalydecken@gmail.com
www.boxtours.com




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti