omat kasvattamani orkideat

omat kasvattamani orkideat
Elämäntapana verkostointi

maanantai 5. marraskuuta 2012

Take charge of your life!

What I like about the networking business I am in right now is that it is breaking records all round. Good things are happening and people are excited about the future. That is exceptional in this day and age. People have been working hard for years and many have nothing to show for it. That is not the way it should have been. Something went wrong.

Some years back I was talking to an elderly Russian gentleman and he was telling me about his family. How his father had been a very high official and what had happened to his values along the years. By the time this gentleman was a grown up, all the values his father had had, no longer existed. It was an extraordinary story for me at the time but now I am seeing similar things happening in our world at this time. As long as I can remember, I have been told that you should get a good education if you want to have a good life. Yes, this is true on many sectors and without education, there is no hope. The thing is, however, that in a small country, like ours, it seems to me that there are so many over educated people, who actually have spent their lives just studying and not actually taken part in normal life. Therefore the structure of people are beginning to be slightly lopsided. When you want to hire a carpenter, for example, it costs a fortune, because there aren´t too many of them around! So, now all these educated people are paying more than their monthly salary if they want something done because all they know how to do is sit behind a computer. Nobody seemed to realize at the time that such a thing will happen.

I also remember telling my dad when I was 14 that I would like to become a rock star. He thought it was very funny and said to me that it is ok to be a rock star when you are young but what will you do when you are 50!? I didn´t know so I believed him. Now look at Mick Jagger and the rest! This incident taught me never to listen to anyone else, except your own inner voice and act only on what feels right.

I have always been curious about new things. This has been a blessing for me as it has led me from one wonderful thing to another. Now I am on a new road, where we can actually slow down the marks of ageing. We can all take part in helping others to feel better and look better. I truly believe this is a good road to travel so I´m hoping many more will join up with me and be curious. That is the first step. After that it gets easier. Everything starts with the first step in the right direction.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti