omat kasvattamani orkideat

omat kasvattamani orkideat
Elämäntapana verkostointi

perjantai 23. marraskuuta 2012

Be Safe, Take a Risk

All my life I´ve been feeling that I am not getting everything out of life because I didn´t have a chance to get myself a university degree. Funny, how you always think that other people are doing easily all kinds of things you yourself are not doing. It is actually ok, if you take the road less travelled as long as you don´t lose sight of your goals. I have been doing everything quite the opposite than most people around me and it has proven to be the very best that could have happened to me. The reason my life has been different, is because you don´t get to choose your life all that often. You just do what you have to do and then try to live the life you want.

The reason for writing about living differently is that I just received a new book by Randy Gages called Risky is the New Safe. His life has been quite incredible and he has made the best of it once he got going. It wasn´t easy breazy all the way for him either but he actually is such a good role model for anyone, who is not sure if they can make it or not. When he writes that playing it safe is the biggest risk, I must agree because the world is changing and will never be the same again. There are new opportunities around if we just want to see them. Some of us see them, others don´t. I am very happy that I was denied the normal route in life and instead had to find my own way because the life I am now leading, is very good in many ways.

For the third time, I am now working with good things and training good people to succeed. It´s not always easy but what is? We get to choose, and that is a lot more than most people can say at this day and age.
My favourite place after a hard day of work

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti